During times when school may be closed or your class is having to isolate, it's incredibly important that parent access Tapestry every day. Our teachers will be hard at work making teacher videos and setting up activities for you to do at home with your little ones so that that don't miss out on their learning.
In Nursery and Reception we use an online program called Tapestry to record observations of children and to share some of these special moments with our parents. Our Parents can also send some of the special moments straight back to us. Seeing how children interact with the world around them can help our teachers decide how best to help our children develop both socially and academically.
Parents - Help logging in
How do I get onto Tapestry?
1. You can access Tapestry either by visiting the Tapestry website: https://tapestryjournal.com/ OR by downloading the Tapestry app from you app store.
How Do I Sign In?
1. You can sign in using the email address that school has on record. *Please make sure that you keep school updated with all of your contact information.
2. You should have received a letter from your child's teacher. This letter contains the password for your login as well as a PIN number. If you have not received a letter, please complete the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
What do I do now I've logged in?
1. Once you've logged in you will be able to see some examples of some of the activities that children get up to in school.
2. You can send us some photos or videos of your child playing and learning at home - don't worry, these photos and videos can only be seen by our teachers. Sending us these things helps our teachers fully understand all of the amazing things that your child can do that they may not necessarily get the chance to see in school. The children who post their work at home will have their work/photos/videos shown to their class during our regular Tapestry show and tell sessions where we celebrate the children's learning and share it with their class.